THE IMPACT OF STRESS
The biggest problem with long-term stress is that we get used to it. Everyone is aware of acute stress, but the daily grinding stress is many times ignored until we start experiencing detrimental physical and/or mental symptoms.
The Initial Negative Effects of Stress
- - Insomnia or poor quality of sleep
- - Anxiety
- - Weight gain
- - Emotional disturbances (easily irritable, angry outbursts, mild depression)
- - Lack of sexual interest/Libido
- - Inability to concentrate
- - Decreased short-term memory
- - Feeling worn out/Adrenal "burnout"
- - Stress Eating